CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

DaY dR3Am.....

Currently I'm having Sem break and doing a part time job at Jusco Seremban 2. The job is damned boring bcoz most of the time i gt plenty of time to have a day-dream from day to day. My current proton wira having a common problem which has a spoilt 1.6L automatic gear-box.

So everyday i dream of changing another used car and stated that it must be a manual car. Belows are some of my day-dream cars in my selection which are in the range of used car price from RM1xk-RM2xk,though the range of car price is slightly more expensive than my current wira. I want a low fuel-consumption,reliable,good quality,quite powerful and looks sporty car that i can use it for my university life. And for sure, normally juz gt 1 or 2 inside the car including me. So, if u were me, which 1 will b ur best selection?

PROTON PUTRA(1.8L)

Powered by Mitsubishi 4G93P DOHC 16V engine


HONDA CIVIC EG (1.6L)

Powered by Honda D16Z6 SOHC 16V engine (Non VTEC)

TOYOTA COROLLA E100(1.6L)

Powered by Toyota 4A-FE DOHC 16V engine

0 声响屁!!: