CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How i spent my CNY break....

Although CNY 2008 passed few weeks already, I still can not forget what had happened during the short CNY breaks....... I went back to my hometown, Rembau on 2nd February with my friend who currently studying at the same university with me, UTHM. I brought a lot of homeworks, assignments and reference books to my hometown and I thought I can do all the assignments that were given by my lecturers before the one week break. But, i was wrong.Starting from the next day i backed to my hometown, i had to use a part of my time by helping my mother doing the houseworks, such as painting my house, washing the walls and mopping floor.Then I spent the remaining time by watching television, surfing internet or sleeping. I totally forgot about what I palnned to do during the whole week.
Days passed after days, finally eve of CNY approached. That day was an important day for me to gather with a lot of relatives from outside. I had opportunity to play with my naughty cousins. They used to jump here and crawl there, very active, like wild animals.
I passed the first three days of CNY by visiting to relatives' and friends' house, same like what i do during every CNY.Finally, the fourth day of CNY approached. It was time for me to go back to UTHM. This time, I went back to my hostel in Johor by driving my dad's car. This was the first time for me to drive for a long distance with two other friends and we met little traffic jam in Yong Peng. And what I am going to mention is that on that way back to my hostel, my dad's car had been knocked lightly by another car. And seems that my dad's car do not spoilt heavily, i just ask the driver of that car to pay me RM10.00 as the repairing cost and let him go.This was what I faced suring the journey back to my hostel, so unlucky!

1 声响屁!!:

strbt said...

let me address the person that knocked your car as She.

she should have gave you a job and you should have told her you gona get it.

www.strbt.wordpress.com

comment . or else i will tell