CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What happen to me??

My emotion is is not so stable recently. Few days ago,on Sunday night, I can't control myself when my housemate started teasing me.(What I'm going to tell is that it is quite normal for my housemate and me to tease each other)I was the one who started this small 'fighting' action first. I started to push him first rudely. While he tried to defense himself by using his hands and body, I was pushed to the wall and my face was accidently hitted by his hands. Then, I knew that if I continued this kind of action, it is hard for us to continue being friends or even housemate.Thus, I stopped it and released my tension in another way, such as hitting wall.Fortunately, a day later he sent me a message to apologize to me and of course later our relationship become normal again. I'm so happy.

0 声响屁!!: