CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

A shameful accident!!!!

Few days ago, i was involved in an accident, just a minor accident. I drove to my university from my hostel in the morning. When i passed by the bus-stop in my hostel, i saw my friends waiting there for bus. They were going to attend the same class as me. So, before going out from the main entrance of my hostel, i stopped. And i tried to reverse my car to the bus-stop there. Unfortunately, an accident occured. One of my rear wheels dropped into the small drain near the bus-stop and it made a sharp and loud squeking sound. All the people waiting at the bus-stop there were looking on what i had done. Luckily, there were no serious injuries to my car. This is my first time doing such a shameful mistake. Now i'm still thinking whether my driving skill is really so bad? This kind of mistake should not be done by a driver who holds driving license for almost 3 years. My driving skill is not much different from those holding 'L' license while in the process of learning on driving. Now I'm going to try a lot of methods to improve my drving skills and be a good driver. By hook or by crook, I wish that I can success and be a skillful driver..............

0 声响屁!!: