CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Test 2 is just around the corner............

Recently I became more-hot tempered and more emotional because the test 2 is coming. I gained bad result for last semester and I manage to get higher score in every subject in this semester to cover back the semester 1's result. But, I fail to do it. The test 2 is very very near already but I still haven't study for it yet! Assignments and projects all still haven't settled yet. What should I do? I'm lack of time now.....Shall I suppose to spend more time on doing projects' work or concentrate on doing revision for all the subjects that are going to be tested?Oh, I wish that I have more time compare to the others. If I have been given a chance, I wish to have 36 hours perday to be spent. But, what I know is that, it is impossible in realistics...........

0 声响屁!!: