CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

An accident!

Yesterday, 18th June 2008, my dad involved in an accident, he was knocked down by a car. That incident was happened in the morning. When he was riding his motorcycle, at Rasah street in Seremban, a car knocked his motorcycle from behind. Then, of course, he fell down at that instant. One of my dad's friend passed by and saw the incident. He faster approached my dad but he din't dare to touch my dad. Because my dad just lied on the road and fainted. Soon, he awake and kept asking his friend the same question: Where is here? Where am I? Then the driver of the car that knocked my dad together with the uncle sent my dad to the nearest hospital to check whether my dad was in the good condition. After doing the X-Ray for my dad, nothing (bad symptoms) was detected. Fortunately he wore helmet at that time. If not, he won't be so healthy now. He just got few wounds around his hands and legs and some at his body, not so serious. And how about the driver of that car? My dad just let him go after the man agreed to pay for the motorcycle's repairments. (The driver aged already, about 60-70 years old). After this accident, i want to leave some comments or advices for the road user. When you are riding motorcycle, please remember to wear a helmet and fasten the helmet's belt for your own safety. And for the car's driver, please be caution and aware of the other road user and of course, need to wear the seat belt all the time. I think the JPJ of M'sia should pay more atentions on the road safety aspect seems that the accident rate in M'sai is keep increasing. I think that the citizens of M'sia are not skillful enough in driving their vehicle, including me. Many citizens drive dangerously. Those teachers in driving's school should put more efforts in dealing with this problem.
(P/S: Plz think of your family and other road-users while you are driving and trying to do something that against the road's rules that might harm their life)

2 声响屁!!:

★Mynń★ said...

Ouch...muz take care baik-baik...dat day sat i think, only i saw ur dad at rembau neh...

Kway said...

駕摩托真的要戴頭盔啊不然真的很危險:(