CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

#3 in 1#

Blog 1:

Haha, i went for a vacation to Hong Kong on 31st May and came back on 4th June. A lot of people asked me how was my trip to Hong Kong and i just answered: 1/2 happy, 1/2 sad lor...

Happy things are my family and i have visited many places that are quite famous. We have visited Hong Kong Disneyland, Hong Kong "Dussary" Wax House, Qin Shui Wan......Actually we spent our holiday at Shenzen also. We went to the China's Culture Village which includes different ancient buildings which are much more smaller than the actual one. We took a lot of photos there and also picture in Disneyland and Wax House and i plan to make them into a movie and burn it out. I met Mickey, Minnie, Goofie, Donald Duck, Chip Munks, Tarzan and much more cartoon's characters inside the Disneyland. Besides , i met also Jacky Chan, Andy Lau, Bruce Lee,.....But all of them are made from wax, not real person. The Wax Andy Lau is different from the others because it has a fake heart inside its body. You can feel its heart beat if you put your hand on its chest.

The sad things are the Hong Kong people's behaviour, for example the tour guide. She acted like very friendly with us and willing to do anything to serve us like a VIP. But the truth is....she just think of getting more and more money from us by adding a lot of extra programmes in our trip. When we refused to let her do so, her face changed black immediately. Then, she started to avoid from socialize with us. What a poor services. They were too materialistic. The second thing that i'm not satisfied with is the accomodation provided by the tourism agency. We stayed in one of the hotel at Mongkok and the hotel room for 2 people is damned small. It is even smaller than a standard room in First World Hotel Genting. And everything that was sold at Hong Kong there all very expensive to us, including small souveniers and foods.

Fortunately we came back to Malaysia few days earlier before the flooding in Hong Kong which caused few flights cancelled and caused Disneyland cannot operate like usual, luckily...!

Blog 2:
On 8th June(Sun), i did something that made me very happy. It was my 1st time in my whole life to donate blood! After fetching my brother to the Terminal 1bus station, my mum, sis and me went shopping at the Terminal 1 shopping centre. At first, i felt very bored because i don't like to shopping. Then, i found out that there was a blood-donation campaign at the 1st floor. After getting permission from my mum, i faster went to the campaign and donated 450ml of blood which i thought was very little. I was very excited and keep smiling while i was donating blood. The nurse looked at me with a weird sight and wondered why i was smilling at that time. After donating blood, my dad and i went to the wedding dinner at Sunway Resort Hotel and it was my first time to drink a glass of Brandy-"Martell Blue-Cotton" which my mum doesn't allow me to drink. At first, I was very cold inside the hotel but soon, after drinking the blue-cotton, i didn't feel cold anymore. It really helped to make me hotter. Haha!

Blog 3:
I dreamed of one girl this morning but i didn't know who is she. I don't think I know her before these. But she don't make me feel strange. In my dream, both of us wore clothes which seems to be designed during china's dynasty period. At first, i saw her dressed in male clothes and soon i discovered that she was a girl. She is very beautiful and not like other girls that depend on make-up to improving their look. And when i wanted to approach her to ask for her name, my mum woke me up. Haiz...I was almost there.Soon only i knew it was just a dream. A dream that quite similar with one of the Chinese's drama-"The Butterfly Lovers 梁祝"! Haha!

0 声响屁!!: