CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

~Be MySeLf~

Recently i'm confusing who am i actually. I can't ensure which are those ori characteristics and attitudes that are found inside me now. Sometimes i'm 1 person, sometimes the others. Sometimes i faced to the big mirror in my bedroom, stared at 'me' inside the mirror and asked:"Who are you? You are stranged to me..." Quite silly huh! And till one day later, the whole story changed. I walked into my same bedroom again and finally i found 'myself' through the photos' albums which are closed for quite a long time already. It is a treasure for me. Blew away the thick dust which covered the albums and opened it. Few yellowish photos brought me a lot of memories that i almost forget. They are my family's photos. And of course, my childhoods' photos are also included inside. My childhoods' photos all are quite cute, but i don't know what will you think. I was always laughing inside those photos, a happy kid. However, it is quite tough for me or the others to see me laughing happily, even my smiling face is also rare to be spotted now. Then i tried to recall back why was i laughing happily that time. Finally i realized, i was just simply laughing, had neither reasons nor purposes. How could i forget of 'simple'? Why should i act like a totally different people when i'm making new friends? Why should i act like very gentle and smart and everytime try to show off my talents in front of my friends (girls as well)?Why should i become very passive and act like i'm very 'cool'(don't like to speak) when i'm making new female friends? Do i want to attract their attention like what the others do? Yes, maybe i was. Why should i keep thinking of such things? I hope that from now on, i will be myself, the truly me...

Belows are some of my personal photos that were the footprints of my growing up process:









Little ah Yong!









Which 1 is me?(1st from left)





Big ah Yong at ShuZhou, China


2 声响屁!!:

Kway said...

Be ME ^^ Be AH Yong haha XD
you are so cute when u r small @@

(",) said...

Thanx for ur compliment ya!Really cannot deny that i am cute when i was young, haha...