CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2nd Car....

Yup, let me introduce about my new arrival car - Proton Wira 1.6XLi (A). Belows are some of the specs of my car:

Product: Proton Wira Saloon
Year of Made: 1996
Engine: 4G92P
Displacements: 1597 c.c.
Colour: Blue + Silver
Reviews:
My 1st car is 1993 Wira 1.5GL, so i gonna talk about some difference about the current and the formal cars. For me, my current car gives me more horsepower(111bhp) , thanks to its Mitsubishi's 4G92 engine. It is a series of straight-4 engines ,16-valve, and use single-overhead camshaft heads. Some feature MIVEC Variable Valve Timing, and it was the first modern electronic fuel-injection engine upon its introduction in August 1996. And 1 more thing i like about tiz car is dat i can play around wif the additional ECO/POW mode and the overdrive button. Besides, when driving on the highway, this car seems to consume less petrol compared to the 1.5 Wira, mayb due to the ability to reach until 4th gear for 1.6 wira gua. The tachometer can still remains at low rev/rpm though the speedometer has ald reach quite high. So, overall this car can be said to save more petrol than the previous 1. And thus i decided to use it as my second car in my university's life. However, tiz car got little problem on its gearbox where its shifting is not smooth as the engine hasn't warm up yet. And 1 more thing dat i dun like is its engine will become unusually heat in just few minutes while the negine is running. But i think this is the common problem faced by all the 1.6 Wira's owners.....

2 声响屁!!:

Nic Da Nic said...

ada car
but
no bring me jalan jalan also
why ur car
all also wira????

(",) said...

Coz wira is cheap ma...no money ler....if u sponsor me money, i think i can buy BMW nxt time...haha!!