CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Wulala, it's your Birthday>>>>Present

Haha, i just received my 21st years old birthday's present, or the only present for my 21st birthday, from someone that i knew for almost 14 years. Ya, she is the one, my friend from my beloved and the most close friends' group. Even though my date of birth has past already, i'm very happy because still can received birthday's present. Actually my friend bought the present before my birthday. And she didn't has free time to give me because i seldom go out or hang out with her and the other friends. Yesterday only i have the opportunity to get the present. After singing ktv with other friend, i went to meet my friend, and got the present from her. I was thinking what would she gave me. Reached home and opened my present then only i knew what was being wrapped inside. It is a toy like electronic device that can put pen or pencil on it. It is better to be shown than be described. Its image is as belows:


Halo~

My Asshole

Do you know how special is this toy? It can voice out when we put our pen into its asshole. I've tried for many times and about 15 different sentences came out. For example: "Argh~Oh~", "No~No~Oh No~", "Augh, it's hurt!", "Oouu~~", "Oh yeah~I feel good!",.... I think 'fucking asshole' are the most suitable words to describe this product, haha....Anyway, i will very appreciate this present given by my friend. Thanks, pal!

1 声响屁!!:

Kway said...

wah!this staff looks fun XD
next time i also wanna buy 1 XD