CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

LONG time NO see, EVERYONE!!

It has been quite a long time i din post my blog here. Coz a lot of assigments and tests all made me wanna become crazy already. But I was quite happy with 2 things. The 1st thing is i have joined Badminton Carnival organized by my university and the 2nd thing is i have joined Buddhist Camping organized by Parit Raja Buddhist Association. I have joined double for badminton match and me and my partner have made it until Quarter-Final match which both of us din expect at that time. That was the 1st time for me and partner to play double together and we can reach that stage, so lucky. Although lastly we have beaten by a Malay's double, but we were quite happy. We can learn many different skills or tactics from our opponents. And i do have fans to come and support me for my 1st match, they are my friends. I'm quite shocked and happy at that time. Even though i have misunderstanding with 1 friend among the fans, she still came and giving me support. May be this is what we called: friendship 4ever gua!!...........(",)

I have joined Buddhist Camping on last 2 weeks at Batu Pahat and I've made few friends, majority of them are my juniors. I have never joined such a buddhist camp before and this time was considered my 第一次. The buddhist camp lasted for 3 days and within these three days, we listened to the Bhantte/monk in giving his 'lecture', we played crazily in order to be the champion and most interesting thing is we slept in a room with air-cond. Belows are some of the snapshot taking from the buddhist camp:

Bhante was surrounded by a group of Monkeys from UTHM

Members in my group-悲心组, all ''Ke Xiao'' one. The girl standing beside me not bad huh, quite cute....~

My character in the 天才表演 is to be a sexy nurse, with big boops, haha...!

I was doing YOGA exercise, all my bones cracking, so tired......

We were waiting to take our yummy vegetarian's food. We were very hungry but still need to 双手合十。。。感恩呀!

5 声响屁!!:

Anonymous said...

ei ur face stil lok lame..!haha..btw da gurl reli lokz nice..wakaka...
joyce yea..!

(",) said...

Haiz....I think ur eyes got problem lah! i'm looked so hansome but u said i'm lame....Hei Ren, dun b so 'giam' lah, go optical centre nearby to buy a new spec lah, bills can claim from me.....
hayat akan datang...!!!

Anonymous said...

-_- kejamya..

Ok...This is the first time that I can put some comment in ur blog..before this.the Open Id is not activated so cannot give u some comments.

Nic da Nic

(",) said...

ok, nic da nic. Make sure tiz will b the 1st time u dropped ur comment here but never b the last time oh...ok?

Anonymous said...

memanglah..if i got nothing to do.then i will read blog de..If i am super free.when i will jump here and there..cool right?

i think u should write more.....macam saya...gagaga

C ya