CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy....start from ease.....

My final tests for this semester are about to be finished. So far all the tests which have been taken were still ok for me, i just worry about the last test paper at 20th Nov- Electrical Principle. It is quite tough for me though the chinese lecturer who teach us this subject is quite good and have more experiences. Now i have 2 more tests to be taken, and the EP subject is the hardest subject to be scored A's. How about the day after 20th Nov? Of course it is the time for me to enjoy my holiday lar....I will go to Ipoh for about 1 week to enjoy the delicious foods there, visit to all the famous caves there, hiking, and most importantly refresh my eyes to look for 'leng lui' made in Ipoh, Haha! I cannot wait to go there now seems that so many interesting activities are waiting for me.

Another thing is i get shocked when i received a phone call from my mum on 14th Nov. I was informed that i was success in applying for the Biasiswa Persekutuan JPA. The letter for confirming on the scholarship reached my house at Negeri Sembilan on that day. The happiest thing is i got free money to be used in my university life. The JPA offered me scholar money which is more than i can loan from PTPTN. However, when there is a pros, there will be a cons as well. The criteria for receiving this scholarship is I have to be bonded and work for government for 6 years after I graduated. I know that most of the chinese people hate to work in government sectors because the inefficiency of the work done by government sector maybe due to the majority workers are Malay. I'm not sure whether this is a truth but this is what most of the Chinese claimed. I critic so many things in my previous post but in the future need to work for them, haiz...Hoping that everythings that i critic will get improvement soon.

6 声响屁!!:

★Mynń★ said...

urm...what to say~Congrate lor..good wat haven graduate already get a job...Eei, then u next week didn come back o..?

(",) said...

Thnx oh~ Next week? I will come back on 20th or 21st NOV , means few days to go. But possibly i will go Ipoh on 24th or 25th NOV lor, for bout 1 week thr, then come back lor. Whats up gal? You want to date me out izzit?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations

Ada duit liao...kekeke

Unknown said...

Haha... congrats... guarantee work after graduate... ^^

Kway said...

哇!好叻仔啊!
那幾年咬緊牙關就會過了
現在有錢用最重要XD

(",) said...

嘿,不知是好事,还是坏事。。。