CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Where Is Beethoven?


Ludwig van Beethoven, a quite common and popular name for those who like musics that are played by piano. He was a German composer and pianist and a crucial figure in the transitional period between the classical and romantic eras in Western Classical Musics. No one ever think that a completely deaf people can become a most successful and well-known pianist. Even until now he is still like a living melody that guides people to the spirit of musics. I know about him for quite many years already since i was young. During my childhoods time, i used to sleep comfortly every evening as my sister played Beethoven's musics to me by using piano. What a sweet memories. I miss his musics' melodies. And i can figure out that i have some similarities with him. The main similarity is both of us likes musics(but i don't have the talents of playing piano like him). But the sad thing is my laptop that provides me variety of musics is now spoilt. I cannot open my laptop to listen to songs already. It is like how Beethoven suffered when he started to become deaf. He can no more listen to the melodies he created, so sad! My friend having the same hp laptop model which has the same problem. After sending to hp factory to be repaired, he was told to pay RM900++ for repairing the motherboard of the pc. I hope that i can find my warranty card for my pc back so that i don't need to pay so much money for repairing my laptop. Lastly, i gave a girl a birthday present which i made it myself. I'm not sure whether she likes it or not and what i sure is her smile will worth for everything...

3 声响屁!!:

Nic Da Nic said...

u can borrow my lappie.if u dun mind my slow speed of song
my lappie got 10 gb songs

hei ren said...

the girl dont like it...haha!!LOL

lu said...

no present for me la??