CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

......(~: Will You Marry Me?? :~)......


20th June 2009 was my eldest brother, Eric Liong Boon Hee's wedding BIG day! My family held a wedding's open house on the previous day. I woke up early in the morning at 6am on dat BIG day and went to the bride's house together with the groom and his BROTHERS in 6 different cars. When we reached at the bride's house, an accident occured, but it wasn't a big matter. My brother, the groom forgot to bring along the flower's bucket which is a must in the Chinese's tradition. So all we had to do were trying to delay the time and asked my sister to bring it to us as soon as possible. I, as the camera man was responsible to take photos and record down all the wedding sceneries.





#Good Posers#

Oh ya, have to introduce a bit on the groom's wedding car. It is a Mercedes-Benz SLK 200 which is my eldest brother's boss's sports car. It is a compact roadster sports car which uses 1.8L Kompressor with supercharged 4 cylinder engine with 184 horse power. I had a try to drive this car on that BIG day and here were some of my comments about this car. I found out that it uses a lot of high-tech electronic devices on the dashboard including the speedometer as well. After i poked in the keyless go sensor device and start the engine, i could hear the 'pleasant' engine sounds which is full of power, thanks to the Supercharged kompressor engine. However, it just has 2 doors with 2 seats and lack of the boots space. So it is quite nt convenient to some people. Furthermore, for those driver who normally drive a normal compact sedans like me, i have a problem to see clearly where is the top front-end and rear-end from the cabin inside though my height is tall enough in this car. So have to depends on the sensors in the car. There is a centre wide screen in the car which i think is GPS display but i have no ideas on how to operate it. Because the instructions are in Japanese language(It is a brand-new recon. car from Japan spec.) I was quite dissappointed on its acceleration as i pressed the pedal to quite deep. It didn't let me feel that i'm driving a sports car. Instead, it lets me feel that im driving a normal comfort compact car with more horse-power. Then i changed to use the manual-shift mode (it uses merc. 6 speeds tiptronic-semi auto gearbox), the feel was still the same. This is the first time of my experience on driving a sports car.....




#Counting Ang Pao's Money#

In the evening before the wedding dinner started, i brought my family went to the saloon to set our hairstyles. After that, we went to the restaurant to get all ready. While the dinner is running, my 2 sisters with a friend and me faster went into a secret room to count the Ang Pau's money to be totalled up. Unfortunately the count of the ang pau values and its money were not tally at that time. Then we continued to find out where was the problem. We spent few hours in there until we missed to see what was going on out there, in the wedding ceremony.We started to count the money inside the room before the dinner startsed and finished counting while the dinner was about to be finished. I still remember it was 10.15pm at that time we finished counting and we havent eat at all. I was starving and having gastriks at that time and faster find a seat to sit and eat. Who knows the chairperson called out my name to sing a song on the stage after my sister and brother sang. So, no choice lor, i have to sing. My pitch of singing a Lee Hom's song was not accurate, so embaracing. Fortunately my dad had recorded down all the scenes from the beginning and the end. Then only i can replay back those scenes. Finally, I would like to wish my brother and my sister-in-law, Happy Ever After.....




#Family's Photo#




#Happy Ever After...#



2 声响屁!!:

cygoh said...

Congratulations to your family and may the new couple embark on a new journey in their lives as husband and wife. (=

(",) said...

Thanks for ur wishes....:)