CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

The 1st Rule: Don't Panic!!


Still got 2 more weeks to reach my eldest bro's wedding dinner night. So i think he will be very busy recently preparing for that night, so do I. I went to sing at Greenbox ktv at Jusco yesterday with my eldest sis, my 2nd bro and my youngest sis. And I was asked to duet with my eldest sis at my bro's wedding dinner night. Then my youngest sis will duet with my 2nd bro at that night also. My duet song is 《另一个天堂》which is sang by Lee Hom and a China gal. Whereas my youngest sis duet's song is《心愿便利贴》which is taken from the Taiwanese famous drama or 《命中注定我爱你》. Yesterday was like a training lesson for singing for us. My sis duet group got it done very soon maybe due to the song is easier to be sang compared with my duet song. My eldest sis and I still haven't mastered it so far. The hardest part is how to mix my voice with her voice during duet time so that the song will be nicer. And my sis is quite busy doing her job at KL and she might not come back in this weekend. So i'm quite panic whether we got time to practice to get better performance before 20th June since she will only come back during weekend. And at first I planned to sing solo Lee hom's another song which is 《爱你等于爱自己》. However when i sang this song yesterday, my siblings said this song is not so nice. so, i might change to sing the song which is 《春雨里洗过的太阳》. Also Lee hom's song, well....This song and my duet song are in his latest album:HeartBeat. So my duet song has been confirmed already. Just need to see how will be my 'condition' at that night only. If my 'condition' is not so good, I will only sing the duet song, say bye bye to the solo song. Practice makes perfect, I hope I can perform well at the night of 20th June...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8I5UphTatY&feature=related

0 声响屁!!: