CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Yeah...Holiday nw!!

2day is the 1st day of my 1 week short breaks....argh...yeah, 2day can be considered as the 1st day though i started my holidays since last Wednesday(my uni has been shut down due to the severe H1N1 cases). What am i doing during this short term breaks?? Study lor, whatelse??a lot of tests papers and assignments waiting for me after this breaks.....Hell No!! Thus i have to start doing revision now to boost back my poor academic results(my CGPA dropped last sem). But i really feel bored especially when i face with Laplace Theorem and frequency response of certain circuits...Besides, i feel sleepy as i were required to find the value of current or voltage in a given circuit by using Thevenin Theorem, superposition,current divider or voltage divider methods. I'm still confusing whether i've taken the right course, Electrical Engineering. Ok la, dun talk abt studying anymore. Lets change topics... Now i start missing other friends in my university already...They all went back to their hoemtown....don't know what are they doing right now? Are they also feel boring like me now? Or went to have some activities such as watching sunset near the beach? Haiz....till now i don't ever watch sunset yet....So don't knw hw will b the feeling while watching sunset...especially with the 1 that u love and care....!!

0 声响屁!!: