CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy April Fool Day, not happy at all....

At the eve night of April Fool day(01-04-2008), I had carried out a joke with one of my friends who is studying in the same university as me. On that day, she tried to contact me by sending short messages. And I was busy on that day preparing for presentations and forgot to reply her message. Soon, I had an idea on how to fool others and she unfortunately became my first victim. I made up my mind to ignore all her calls and used my friend's handphone to message her telling that I was involved in a car accident and was sending to the surgery room in one of the hospital of Kluang. I was lying that my conditions at that time was not good. She trusted of what were stated in the messages and asked her friend who stays in the same hostel with me to check whether I was lying or not. And I agree that I am quite good in acting. Therefore at that night, her friend failed to find where was I and I only appeared after 12a.m., the morning of 01-04-08. Then, I tried to call my friend to let her knows that I was fine and it was just a joke for celebrating April Fool Day, but I failed to do so. She ignored all my calls at that night and obviously she knew already that I was joking with her. She just sent few messages to me saying that she hated me to apply this kind of joke on her and made her worry and cry for some times. I was shocked at that time. "Huh, first time I heard there is girl that cries for me, exclude my mum" I wonder whether it was just a joke for April Fool. The only wish that I want to make now is that I hope my friend can forgive me as soon as possible.
(WARNING: Please don't let the one that caring about you worry of you, especially FRIENDS)

1 声响屁!!:

Anonymous said...

Ya Babe! She likes you la. Or she pretending only coz at that same time she happily messaging me. Haha. From Bernard. :P