CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

My 1st car.........

Today i will go back to my university (UTHM) at 4pm from my hometown. Actually i don't want to go back so early, i mean before the study week ends. But, i can't concentrate in doing revision at home and my final tests will start on 14thApril, it is on next monday....Oh no, i haven't start studying and my test is about to approach. I'm very stressed. So, the only hope to reduce my stress and not getting very low marks in my test, i choose to go back to my hostel. Without the distraction of TV or internet, hopefully i can do my revision in a more proper and efficient way.

Ya, few days ago i was given a car by my dad. I will no longer using the previous black Wira in my university and it is replaced by white Wira, which my dad let me to use for a long term during my university life. The image for my new "wife" is like belows:




Haha, great is it? Of course it doesn't same with my car, it is just an image i picked from the Initial-D.....Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV from Emperor Group. But my car do have some similarities with it because my car's model was the clone of Lancer since my car was first launched. Same engine, same body bonding and 80% same from their outlooks. But, how about their performance and quality? I don't have any idea for it.......Seems that it is my first car that i gonna use for a long time, i'm busy on finding a suitable name for it.What should i call her? Huh, finally i got an idea, i named it as "The White Rider" or in mandarin-"白骑士"! It sounds like the warrior that is always prepared for a battle using a white horse. But, at the meantime, it is like a gentleman in a balls, like me......haha! Even though she is quite ages already compared to the previous black Wira, but, as long as she has four wheels and can be drove safely on the road, then she can be considered as a good car and for sure i will take good care of her.

3 声响屁!!:

Gail said...

Why is your post dated in October? So weird.

arct said...

wira first batch? yes, they were nice, i had one at home too, dad bought it at 1994, the year it was launched, the very first batch.
mine was 1.6 fuel injection, full front and back disc brakes. better suspension and enforced plus noise-proved side doors. ori japan ecu and ori japan overhead cam. even the rims were ori japan.

yep, those were the time. the first batch.

nowadays wira, u get lousy parts from malaysia. malaysia made rims, malaysia made ecu, malaysia made overhead cam, lousy suspension, malaysia made brake calipers, non-enforced side-doors, non cushioned side-doors.

that's the thing with malaysia.

Unknown said...

... and I was here!