CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

The myths of Scottland's Water Horse



Last night, i just watched a movie called The Water Horse LEGEND OF THE DEEP. The main actors for this movie are Emily Watson, Ben Chaplin and Alex Etel. It is an interesting story for me because I always imagine to be one of the character in this movie-Angus, the child that picked the egg of the water horse.Since i was young, i dreamed of discovering eggs of unknown creature, especially dinasours' eggs. Maybe i was influenced by watching too many dinasours' movie when i was young and since then, i have a special feeling to those creature until now. i think the water horse in this movie-"Crusoe", is one of the specices and can be categorized into the dinasours group if it really exists. Hmm, for me, i still believe that it still exists now since long time ago. Actually, i was informed of its existance through the newspaper since i was young but it is just i did not find more details about it. But now, after watching this movie, i straight away went to search for its details through Internet. Then only i know the water horse story is a legend or myths for Scottland and it took place at water lake of Inis Beag, a quite deep and big lake.What can i say that in such a deep lake, there must have a lot of creatures that are not identified by human yet. Like recently, human just found some species of fish that are not recognized in deep blue sea. So, we can't deny that the existance of the water horse and other creature in our earth is possible.
Water lake of Inis Beag, it becomes one of my target place i must visit before my life is ended. i will not let go any chance to visit to these adventurer place because i am the one who likes adventure and also marine activities. i like the world under the sea water and jealous of the freedom that are owned by the marine living things. I had visited almost all popular island in peninsular of Malaysia which are famous with snorkelling and diving activities. I prefer sports in the water more compare to sports on the ground because i am the one who sweats a lot easily and it is totally different while i'm in the water. I won't feel that i was sweating and of course i won't tire easily. I feel more comfortable in the water. However, it has been a long time i do not visit to island already. Now, all my family members grew up already and each of them have a lot of works to do. It is quite hard for us to organize a trip to island and play together again like what we did before i reached 16 years old. I miss the period while we spending time in island and go snorkelling together. I miss also the smell of the sand of beach and also the sea water. I miss everything that can be found in an island. I miss you all, marine living things.
Aiya, it looks like i'm out of topic already, we continue talking about the movie. It is really an unforgettable journey if we can become 'Angus' in that movie and discover little 'Crusoe'. If it really happens to you, and you experience what 'Angus' experienced, what will you feel? Don't ever give answers that are differed from "Fun, excited,happy,joyful..." and bla bla bla.My last comment for this movie is:Three thumbs up!....only if i have extra one thumb la..........

1 声响屁!!:

Gail said...

A~Yong your English has improved! Yay!

I don't have any places whereby I feel like visiting b4 I die, haha.

P/S: Put a chatbox in your blog!