CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

~When Romeo Lost Juliet~

Actually my post for today has nothing to do with Romeo & Juliet, juz simply put a title that can describe my feeling now. My favourite adidas sports shoes spoilt already. It is my beloved shoes that I used to wear for the past 3-4 years. It is so comfortable that I felt like walking on the clouds. It is a specially designed footwear with soften interiors and provides adequate air intake from the outside. But, now, it spoilt already. I might not be able to wear it again in the future. The only hope to save it is by putting super glue on it and ask others to help me sew it to make it back to the origin. Below is the problem encountered by my adidas shoes now:


Fortunately I still got another shoes to back-up, which is a commonly known Nike sport shoes. It almost same age with the adidas’ but I seldom wear it except playing basketball. I would like to write some reviews about this Nike shoes. It is a specially designed sports shoes for basketball games only, so you won’t feel much comfort like the one in adidas. Nike’s interior is not so soft to prevent your legs from being injured while doing tough exercising. It provides extremely thrust for you while you speed up or jump for ball rebounding. For me, it is acting like a warrior in the battle field. Before the job for repairing my adidas is getting done, I will be temporary using my Nike to go to class and etc.Here is the my adidas VS Nike image...


8 声响屁!!:

vkeat86 said...

may be you can find a shoemaker to repair it for you. normally their skill is trust able than by your green hand =)

(",) said...

hey, come on~ i din mean to repair it myself bcoz i definitely dun have such skills. I juz will beg for my mum's help bcoz she is quite expert in dealing with tiz problem. Anyway, thnx for ur advice and thnx for dropping ur comment here, my little senior....

★Mynń★ said...

eii...38 title of ur blog la....gg..hahahahaha

(",) said...

aiyor, the title very 38 meh? nvmind, nxt time i will put : "When Ah Yoong Lost Xiao Min" , k? Nice ler....:p

★Mynń★ said...

walao....put wat title la u..u say I'm ur adidas..!! kek si wo le

★Mynń★ said...

Btw, I've moved my blog from spaces to blogspot...
http://rainforest05.blogspot.com/

Aeron said...

c still can repair o not lo....if not is time to change...旧的不去,新的不来。。。

arct said...

well, actually nike shoes arent really meant for malaysia. the temps are not right, the weather is not right, the surface is not right, the rain is not right, and most of the rest of malaysia is not exactly right for nike. i've seen alot, or should i say most, or almost every nike unstitched soles came off. me myself already had 3 nike's sole came off. and till now i still prefer full stitched-sole shoes; its not to say nikes are bad, they do produce good shoes afterall. i'd still prefer nike then adidas tho, for the comfort. im not saying im materialistic or whatsoever; afterall, all these bigname shoes companies produce their shoes tru sweatshops.