CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gunung Datuk

Today is 17th May 2009, I've planned a personal trip to go hking at Gunung Datuk which is just located near to my house in Rembau, N.Sembilan. Although it is just few miles away from my house, this is the 1st time I climbed Gunung Datuk, what a shamed....Those who accompanied me are 2 friends from Gemas (we knew each other in Form 6). We need to pay RM3 per person as the registration fees, what rule is this? For your information, G. Datuk's height is 885 meter (2,900 feet). And we spent about 4 hours(1.75hrs spent for climbing up-hill, 0.5hrs to stay on the top taking photos, and 1.75hrs for climbing down-hill)

This is up-to-down landscape photo of Rembau
(Took on the top of G. Datuk, quite blur coz megapixels not high enuf:P)



Can u see how big is the rock on the above photo?

Yup, the photo belows was took when i stood on the regarding rock (YEAH)

What a Beautiful scenery up there!!(I took off my shoes, kaka!)

The photo above is the legendary and historical Datuk's footprint on the rock. Some of them said that it was here when Hang Tuah and Hang Jebat fought on the hill and left it. No comment whether it is true or false....

My foot ngam ngam suit to the footprint...Is it means that I'm the legendary Datuk? Unbelievable...

This trip is the trip that i planned since many years ago but never work. However, now it works already(though the members are not so many). Finally i get to hike on the G. Datuk

...Task Completed...

2 声响屁!!:

★Mynń★ said...

great trip~XD

(",) said...

Won't be great without you....:P