CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

It was Your Buffday..Make A Wish!!

Yesterday was my 22-years-old birthday(3th May 2009). My family celebrated it with me at home without having a special birthday party or what, it was just simply a birthday meal in the morning. Belows are my Birthday meals:


2 small pieces of birthday cakes+3 red boiled eggs+Chinese noodles' soup (面线汤).....

Let me Chef Liong introduce you all the Chinese traditional noodles soup. Tasty & 'Ho Jiak'!

How about my birthday gift? Currently i just received 1 from my parents.
It is Ferrari 599 GTB FIORANO models car (From shell petrol-station) Is it looks cool?!



And i do have received a lot of birthday wishes from my dearest friends via different media such as sending message through live messenger, sms through phone and some even directly call to my handphone. The number of my friends who wished me is uncountable.......if i count with fingers that i have la, haha...! I really happy and appreciate of their wishes. Thanks a lot, ladies and gentlemen.......

4 声响屁!!:

Gail said...

Happy belated birthday! You really should put a chatbox in you blog hee.

Aeron said...

a nice 22th b'day.....

(",) said...

真感谢各位对小弟我的祝贺。。。小弟必定铭记于心。。。哈哈!!

Salty Fish said...

happy birthday man
sorry late to wish u
i on island
just come back yesterday
island no line le