CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

My blogs setting got some problem because the time and date setting are not accurate. This is my latest posted blog, on 03-05-2008, 9.20pm. Today is my birthday and i don't celebrate it by organizing party or what.Morning, i go shopping in Tampin with my mum and my brother. Then i went back and later my sister came back.After chatting with her for a while, i started washing my "White Rider" and when i finished my work, i played badminton with my 2 sisters. Today i din celebrate my birthday with my friends because i feel tired and sleepy today, lazy want to hang out with my friends. So, today will passed like normal and after today i will become an adult already, 21st years old. Fortunately i received a lot of wishing messages from my friends since yesterday night. Haiz....This is how i passed my 21st years old birthday.

2 声响屁!!:

Gail said...

Happy belated 21st b'day Yoong. Haha, hope your exams went on fine. It's super hard for me to see 'A' again or even 'B+' in NUS.

But anyways, seeing 'B' is like seeing 'A' to me liao haha.

Happy growing up!

A5 said...

to set your real posting time and date, go to dashboard, then click on 'Formatting'. on 'Time Zone' option, choose something like GMT+8:00.

oh yeah Happy Birthday also!