CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

ZZZZZ......

Oh ya, today i woke up at 8.30am and when i was still in blur condition, my mum asked me to fetch her together with my grandman and auntie to the Asah's Hospital which is located at Seremban.My grandma can be considered as an aged woman and some common diseases for aged people are found in her body. She had a fever few days ago and her leg 'bengkak' for few days already. Yesterday she just being fetched to Malacca's hospital for leg's treatment. But she still suffered for the leg's pains after seeing the doctor. So, we tried to go for the Asah's hospital to search for treatment. Actually, i didn't know where is exactly the location of the hospital. Then, my mum asked my untie who knows the location of the hospital to sit beside of me in the car and guide me the direction and way to travel to the hospital. Finally, we reached. There were a lot of patients waiting there for doctors and we had to wait for about 3 hours. Within the 3 hours, I was boring and had nothing to do inside there. Then, i fell sleep very soon on the resting chair in the hospital. I guessed at that time might have some people staring at my funny sleeping posture. After that, i fetched them back and reach home at about 3.00pm. Next, what was going to be happened?........Haha, of course nothing else to be happened. I did a big business after i reached home........it is...............continue zzz..........(",)

0 声响屁!!: