CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Si-Chuan 5-12......Myanmar......Natural disaster.....

Huh, finally the whole programs or activities that were organized by my hometown's temple--'Tai Aik Kong 太乙宫' past. I can really have a fully rest now but i might start boring also. Recall back what i had done during the past few days. I became the vice-secretary for the classical singing contest which was organized by my temple. I responsible in jotting down all the marks that were scored by all the candidates and arranged them into the winner's short-list. The contest had been organized for 3 days including the final, with total of 80 participants. 31 of them had been finalized to compete again on 18th May, and the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes had been awarded to the participants, all 3 are guys. Actually i planned to test singing on the singing stage on 18th May, like what my dad did on the previous 2 days. But, damned participants, they came so early to test singing. So, i was forced to help them registered their name and let them tested singing. Sigh!
And my temple was celebrating its 'birthday' on 19th May, which is the next day of final. My temple had a dinner night and attracted more than thousand people to come for it. Some VIP, or Very Important People had been invited also to come. Remember, not Very Idiot Person, they are some well-known people with 'Dato' or 'JP' added in front of their name. Besides, the hottest people, our Prime Minister-Pak Lah's son-in-law, Khairil also was invited to become one of the guests for that dinner night. Still remember who is he? He is the one who started the politics' topic that critic about Chinese's rights. Fortunately at the end, he apologized for his fault. Else, I don't think that Malaysia now is still in peace condition. and i think that also lead to the worse results that had been obtained by BN in the passed selection. At that night, i thought my job in temple was finish and can enjoy my dinner already. But, actually, it isn't finished. While i was enjoying my dinner, my auntie took 1 box and passed it to me and asked me to help her collecting the money of donation from all the guests. That donation is for charity of course, for helping those victims in Si-Chuan's earthquake and also victims in Myanmar's taufan disaster. I had been asked to do the harder job, was collecting money of donation from those VIP, including Malay VIP. And i was so lucky. 1 reporter took my picture while i was collection donation from a Malay VIP and the picture came out in the Sin Chew Daily's newspaper, the part for Negeri Sembilan's news which i read this morning. This is the first time my picture comes out with bigger size in the newspaper where people can clearly see my face in that picture. The picture of my dad together with other authorities when they were giving souveniers to the VIPs also came out locating besides of my picture but in a smaller size and blur image. My dad was laughing saying that he was the president for that dinner night but his picture is much more smaller than mine. Haha, so lucky am i. We had collected total of RM25,000 that night for the natural disaster that happened inSi-Chuan and Myanmar. Wow, if i get that money, then i can buy a lot a lot of things already....... I really hope that those money can help those victims. They are very pity, so many people died because of those disasters. And how about you? Have you donate for the natural disaster's victims? Or, have you even donate for charity purpose?.....Just kidding!!

1 声响屁!!:

Sky said...

wow...
you seems so generous..
not bad...
whatever gambateh for ur result too...
me not working wif macD la...me juz advertise it...
salary lower than expected...lol