CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

What Ah Yong feels today.........

Today morning, my dad didn't ask me to go out helping him at the temple there since i told him that i don't want to help doing works at the temple anymore by giving a lot of reasons yesterday. I thought he might be angry with me but soon i know it is not. Because today he started the conversation between us about a English movie when we were having our lunch at home. Then, seems that everything is fine, i asked for my mum's permission to hang out with friends at Seremban on Saturday.Even though she had agreed to let me out but soon she kept saying some words like scolding me at the time softly. She kept saying: "All of your siblings include you r very lucky and 'senang' nowadays. Do less works, not like your dad and me when we were like your age. Last time we had to work hard days and nights, and look what you people do now? Always go out playing and enjoying. Ask you fellows to do some works only, you all said don't want, here pain, there pain...." I do agree with some of what she said. My siblings, including me are quite lazy in doing houseworks at home, especially my youngest sister. I don't mean to talk about something bad about her. But she is really never do any houseworks unless being forced by others.I was once also like her, doig nothing at home, very lazy. But soon i saw my mum tired doing the houseworks,finally i felt very sorry to her. Start from the next day, i changed already, start helping my mum doing part of the houseworks. And till now, my mum and me are the only two persons who do all the houseworks at home. So, everytime isaw my youngest sister, i will keep scolding her to do some houseworks. I threatened her by saying that actually girls should know how to do houseworks, else, there will nobody will love you or even marry you. But, those words doesn't work on her. She is so studborn and keep ignoring what i said. My mum also like to compare us wif the others. She everytime want us to be like others who very good in doing works. But, everyone is different from what qualities they own.Nobody is perfect. For example, my cousin. He is quite hardworking and good in doing tough work like lifting heavy things which i can't. She wants me to be like him. And everytime i quite angry if i being compared to the others. I was thinking if i want to be like him, it is possible. i can become like that if i stop my studies untill SPM level and go out finding jobs. But why my parents want me to be excellent and graduate from university? Why my parents don't ever think in different way?Like my cousin should become like my brother and sister, continue studying after SPM and graduate from university with good results. Then find an easy job that offers high salary by just holding a pen or clicking on computer? Everyone sure have their weakness and they might be very good in other field. If everyone wants to specify on certin field only, for example being a worker, then who will be the instructor, or boss? Hah, after expressing my moods here, i feel better now.So, what do you all think about this problem? Can share with me?

0 声响屁!!: