CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

HaPpY mOtHeR's DaY

ya, today is 11th May 2008 (Saturday), Mother's Day.Not everyone comes back to celebrate it because my family do not celebrate it outside, just simply my eldest sister cooks for lunch. Yesterday night, i have a gathering with other friends (hometown buddies) at 1 of my buddies, Ah Kheng's birthday party at her home. After eating and chatting until about 11pm, we went for "trip" to the nearby Fun-Fair. We took several pictures there. I backed at 12.30am and slept at 1am. But these are not the main topic for this blogs. The main topic is Mother's Day. I woke up on this morning at 9am and the 1st thing i do is finding the location of my target, or victim, who is my mum. When i found my target, I quickly went to her side, gave her a polar-bear hugs, and beside her left ear i said: Maam, Happy Mother's Day!! At first i wish to give her a kiss too but before i want to do this, her response is: Yer, so geli~! So, i stopped my next plan immediately. She gave response like that because this was the first time i implement such a 'geli' action on her. I think this was the classic way that most of the sons/daughters use to wish their mum.Then, after having my breakfast, i've been forced to go out to a temple at my place called 'Tai Aiks Gong' to help doing something. Because the birthday of this temple is just around the corner, so my dad asked me to go there with him doing the cleaning, arranging and preparation job for the temple. Actually it is good if we can volunteered to do something for your religious. But, what i fed out was, the "instructor" holding Justice Of Peace (JP), who gave instruction of doing anything in the temple. This morning, he asked me to take something to another place. After just couple of minutes, he suddenly changed his mind and asked me to take the things back. "Fuck You, Man!!" i wanted to shout out but i didn't. i just wonder why he can't make a final decision that won't change before he asked others to do something? Freak! Then, finally is lunch time. After i went back to house to have my lunch, i faster went taking bathe because i sweat a lot while in the temple just now. After eating, i didn't go out to help anymore although my dad asked me to go out. Am i considered lazy? Actually it is not. i got reason why i don't want to go out. First, i have an uncured disease, on my three fingers of my right hands. i don't know what is happening to my fingers,they were infected and last for almost 1 year already.And recently they become worse.Maybe next time i would upload photo of my fingers here. 2nd, i hate to work again under the lousy instructor. i will still scolding him inside my heart eventhough he is my dad's best friend. Then, until night, i was chatting with a guy that is younger than me. i don't know why i told him about my puppies' love story. it is actually not a love story, because the love between 1 girl and i had not started at all.He also agree that my love story is very touching. But soon i've changed my mind. I scared later the guy will spread my secret to the others. So, i informed him that what i told him was all lying. I think he will believe of what i said because i used to cheat and lie to him. I do not have any choice. Because i just know him for not more than 1 year and thus i don't know how well is he in keeping the 'secret'. Sorry lo, young man!Oops, 12am already, not Mother's Day already. But in my heart, everyday is Mother's Day for me and all sons/daughters should think like me. If u show only your love to your mum during real Mother's Day, then it might be too late. So, better appreciate the time with the one that you like the most before it is too late, ok?

1 声响屁!!:

Aeron said...

wah....such a good son:P
can tell ur secret to a guy u jz noe 4 a year but stil dun wan to tel a friend tat u noe almost 3 years??? next time tel me then mayb i can giv u some idea mah....dun forget lo...tel me ur puppy lov story!!!! hope 2 hear from u soon...